Detailed Product Description
Propane Tank Gas Refill Adapter To Refill Small Cylinders From A
1. Refill small propane cylinders for pennies in about a minute;
2. Work with OPD valves;
3. Just as easy to transfer propane from the small cylinder to a
large 20,30,or 40LB. tank;
4. Refills 1 lb. bottles in 1 minute or less;
5. Female Throwaway Cylinder Thread X Soft Nose P.O.L.;
6. The SafeT Stream adapter has a pressure regulator valve. This is a
built-in safety feature which restricts overflow from happening.This special feature automatically cuts off the flow of gas when a
certain pressure is reached and when the tank is full.
Due to the highly flammable gases, you MUST be outdoors to refill
your 1 lb cylinder tank. Stay clear of flames and sparks.*
For maximum filling, place your cylinder tank in the freezer for up
to 30 mins before filling it.
1 ) Shut valve to BBQ propane tank.
2 ) Insert nose tip of SafeT Stream adapter into a 20 to 50 lbs BBQ
propane tank fill connection.
3 ) Turn SafeT Stream adapter counter clockwise to a tight fit.
4) Screw in the 1 lb cylinder propane tank clockwise into the SafeT
5) Turn BBQ tank upside down then open BBQ tank valve.
6 ) You will begin to hear the propane gas transferring into the 1
lb cylinder tank.
7 ) The regulator valve in the SafeT Stream adapter will
automatically cut off the flow of gas when
a certain pressure is reached to avoid overfilling so sit back and
allow it to fill on it's own.
8 ) When no more sound is coming from the tank, simply shut the BBQ
valve and remove the 1 lb propane cylinder.
|Product name||Propane Tank Gas Refill Adapter|
Working temperature: -40-55oC
|Main material||Brass HPb 59-1. Other numbers are available.|
|There are many other specifications, or customized.|