Product name: Propane gas gauge connect with Type 1 propane valve and gas
1. Item No.: QC-212R
2. Working Pressure: 250PSI(1.7MPa)
3. Working Temperature: -40 ℃~ 55℃
4. Inlet thread: 0.885"-14UNS-LH
5. Body Material: Brass HPb59-1
1. This sturdy gauge is made of brass for long-lasting use. It
features a built-in leak detection system and an automatic shut-off
for safety. The fuel flow can be regulated with an emergency flow
control depending on the type of appliance used. This brass gauge
is compatible with propane appliances featuring a type 1
connection. The gauge is color coded for easy and accurate
readings.easy to connect,no tools needed.
2. Designed & manufactured and inspected according to
UL2061<Adapters and cylinder connection devices for portable
-LP-Gas Cylinder assemblies> .
3. There is a separate pad inside. When the temperature raises to
116℃~149℃,the pad will be out of shape and the gauge will be shut
off automatically .
4. No leakage observed in 30 seconds when doing leaking test in the
water under the pressure of 25PSI and 250PSI.
5. Inside the gas gauge, there is a steel ball . When the gas flow
is greater than 80KBtu/hr, the steel ball will be moved and then
blocks the inlet. This action will stop gas out and avoid leakage.
6. The Gas Gauge indicates an approximated gas level in the tank.
If the needle is in the GREEN AREA (GAS) - The fuel supply is
If the needle is in the YELLOW AREA (LOW GAS) -The fuel is running
in short supply.
If the needle is in the RED AREA (REFILL) .
7. The flow restraint system will out of action during high gas flow
or regulator failure.
Gas Gauge will not limit gas flow if burner flames extinguish or if
there is a leak too small to activate the mechanism. The flow
restraint system may also out of action during:
- Extremely low temperatures
- Improper installation
- Appliance is left on for long duration
- A low or empty tank
- High gas flow reading – exceeding 80,000 BTU’s
8. CAUTION: Always test for leaks in the system each time the tank is
connected to the Gas Gauge, before igniting the grill, upon
movement of grill or replacement of existing tank. Installation of
Gas Gauge should only be done when the appliance is cool to the
touch. Propane tank storage area must always be outdoors.