QCC1 Propane Tank Gauge , Use For Propane Appliances With Type 1
|Product name||QCC1 Propane gas gauge|
|Working pressure||250PSI (1.7MPa)|
|Main material||Brass HPb 59-1. Other numbers are available.|
Use for propane appliances with Type 1 connections
1. Designed & manufactured and inspected according to
UL2061<Adapters and cylinder connection devices for portable
-LP-Gas Cylinder assemblies> .
2. This sturdy gauge is made of brass for long-lasting use. It
features a built-in leak detection system and an automatic shut-off
for safety. The fuel flow can be regulated with an emergency flow
control depending on the type of appliance used. This brass gauge
is compatible with propane appliances featuring a type 1
connection. The gauge is color coded for easy and accurate
readings.easy to connect,no tools needed.
3. There is a separate pad inside. When the temperature raises to
116℃~149℃,the pad will be out of shape and the gauge will be shut
off automatically .
4. No leakage observed in 30 seconds when doing leaking test in the
water under the pressure of 25PSI and 250PSI.
5. Inside the gas gauge, there is a steel ball . When the gas flow
is greater than 80KBtu/hr, the steel ball will be moved and then
blocks the inlet. This action will stop gas out and avoid leakage.
6. The Gas Gauge indicates an approximated gas level in the tank.
If the needle is in the GREEN AREA (GAS) - The fuel supply is
If the needle is in the YELLOW AREA (LOW GAS) -The fuel is running
in short supply.
If the needle is in the RED AREA (REFILL) --The fuel tank should be
- 7. TESTING FOR LEAKS : To locate a leak, apply soap and water based
solution to all connections and look for bub-bles. Expanding
bubbles indicates a leak. If this occurs, retighten affected areas
and retest. If continued leaks exist, have a qualified gas
professional inspect your system. DO NOT USE THE PROPANE TANK OR
APPLIANCE IF THERE IS ANY SIGN OF A POTENTIAL LEAK.